Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh Taiwan, Yeah!!!

Yeah, going to Taiwan for training on 16th January 2010 and be back on 7th of February 2010. Quite looking forward to it as it is the second time boarding a plane. However, still it is a training not a holiday =( . A bit of demoralize after hearing that there is a bug called " Xiao Jin Kang" over there which will bite you and lay its eggs inside which will make you itch terribly leaving scars which you can show it to your next generation. WTF!!! And YES, plenty of scorpions and poisonous snakes too!!!

DOTA!!! A game of my life!!! Some thinks it boring after playing too much, some don't see the fun in playing, but for me, although I'm not sure when I will totally stop playing but it has become part of my life. It's more than a game to me. HAHA.

Clubbing?! A bit of going back to the havoc life I use to have. Clubbing, dancing, drinking and smoking. It's so addictive but yet happening and fun if you enjoy it!!! Haha!!! Yes, it's also the money too.

WOW! Now another cousin of mine is going to engage but I won't be able to attend her ROM because I just came back from Taiwan. Same age as me, going oversea with her "husband to be" for 2 years because her husband is going there for training. 1 by 1 I see my cousins getting married, and the rest almost all are attached. Suddenly I felt a little pressure on myself and an urge to find a steady girlfriend. LOL. On the other hand, it's not that easy job, and the time don't permit me to do so too. Last time I can still say that I'll leave it to fate to decide but now, it's more like you have to control your own fate. It's all up to me and how much effort I put in. Ironically, it's not that I have little trust in a relationship, but I just think that I don't want to get marry that early, but as I get older, the pressure seem greater if I'm still single. Maybe, maybe, maybe, seriously MAYBE la, I belongs to the category of people who likes to fool around, play around and flirt around.

Okay, let's stop this topic and back to dota-ing. Oh yes clubbing! Greatly want to enjoy myself before I leave for Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment