Sunday, May 24, 2009

Common Sense.

Just bore and want spend some time writing in my blog.
What is Common Sense? Why sometimes some people speak without using their brain to think first? Things they said either have no associate/connections to the topic, or purely doesn't make a single sense at all. I really can't understand why some people really have no common sense?!
At the moment I had already shut down my laptop, and you still jolly well ask me to play DotA 1 vs 1 with you?! Giving me that the reason to train you?! Firstly, if you really want be train and improve, then you fucking LISTEN to what better players tell you, don't even argue back. Secondly, 1 vs 1 is the PROVEN method that you WON'T improve at all! Use brain to think, 1 vs 1 game is so much different from a 5 vs 5 game. You definitely needs the team to play and play with teamwork. By doing that, you will learn how to team play ( helping your teammates and when to defend), any queries on items or skills can discuss with teammates, and the right time to engage with you teammates. However, in a 1 vs 1 game, you will slowly lack of all abilities mention above. Back to my point, thirdly, are you blind fucker never see or fucking no brain no common sense to think!? I just shut down my laptop, meaning I'm going to take a rest and you still want me to play with you?! Okay, never mind, since you want to be humiliate by me so much, I granted your wish. And it's just a game, you're not playing any what WCG competitions, there's no need for you to scold vulgar, even in a competitions, you try doing that and see what you get. Maybe you're just a bit more talkative, but that doesn't mean you have to say somethings nonsensical when there's no need for you to speak. We may be looking at some girls, but there's no need for you to open your fucking "真" mouth and said :" Your looking at the black and white shirts girls ah?" You sound as if you know them, but actually not, so don't bother "真" to us? why you like to "真" so much? Oh ya, please don't let your requests and your "真" ideas sound like commands. Also, your that fucking retard favorite sentence " Oh, now you want like that la?!" OKAY CAN DON'T 真, THANKS. We people are always like that, fuck off and don't come and threaten, it's useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment