Monday, May 4, 2009

What's Wrong?!

The moment I change into outdoor clothing, she knew I'm going out soon after dinner. She said " No hope! What kind of life is that, everyday go out in the night and sleep during the day! "

I ignored. To me, it's like this is my " freedom ", don't try to control my freedom. I'm already looking for job, don't come and bother too much about my life. I may not even have the chance to do that soon after I enter the " Government Service life ".

The next thing, "Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks." I think this sentence is the best description for now. I may have the thinking of fixing the broken pieces back, but don't expect that I'll fix it. Maybe I'm feeling pity for the broken glass at the moment. Even if I fixed it back, it's easy for me to fix it back but even easy to break it again because its foundation is weakened.

Alright it's dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment