Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Pick.

Oh, it's been 12 days since I last sign off from my blog, haha. Too busy working recently, but my work is going to end soon, and the day to NS is nearer too. I'll make good use of this time to greatly enjoy. Recently I'm too bored that I went to watch POKEMON MOVIE 1 to 6, haha, quite nice though. I think I'm going back to DotA. Oh, yea yesterday played 2 rounds, haha realized someone isn't really as good as how he describe and lots of excuses. Well, okay can thanks.

Now this is delicate to the 2 adults staying under-one- roof with me. If next time you want to keep my laptop, better think twice. Don't threaten me with this method, I'll threaten back.

I kind of discovered that things keep happening one after another but not directly on me, why can't it stop? First, it will take sometimes for a situation to settle down but not yet solve totally, then followed up by another situation. This is kind of insane, haha. Well, I'm always a good listener and if a few comments or advises are require, maybe I'll give. Whether it's Angel's or Devil's side, up to one to decide. Hmmm, I'm sensing someone is up to something, good or bad is still a "Question Mark". "Seems normal" actions + make "Seems busybody" speeches = Weird. It's quite unable for me to let down my guard. One needs "Godlike" sense of feelings to feel what I felt. If don't understand, treats all these as bullshits, ROFL.

Ha, I've a random urge to see what will happen to someone and how will someone reacts, if that someone is a person who is very pretentious and his pretension is being broken by 'true hard facts'. Same things that I may like to see from someone, maybe I'll use 2 examples to say.

Example 1:
X: "Eh, recently heard you went geylang and find prostitute ah?"
Y: "NO LA! Where got?
X: "Haha, don't bluff already la, we all saw you entered a hotel with a prostitute,
still want to deny huh?!

Example 2:
X: "Eh, recently got new girlfriend already ah?"Haha.
Y: "Err, Ya?"
X: "Then? Both of you done anything already? like ***?"
Y: "NO! no way I'll do that before marriage! Don't anyhow accuse me hor, I'm
good guy.
X: "IS IT!? (giggling) Haha, well, your girlfriend is actually my good friend and
she told us your already have ***, just want to testing you only.

For both examples, what will happen to both "Y" and how will they react? I leave it to everyone to think. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment