Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Unhappiness. Not Burn.

OMG! Now then I realized my O-level certificate is not with me! I think I didn't even go to the General Office to take and its been 5 years already. Wonder they still keep it safe and sound in the office. I have to retrieve back as soon as possible! Gosh! How blur I'm of didn't take the certificate. Now, fucking listening to chanting, WTF! What's there to chant?! Fuck off understand!

I'm hungry now. Waiting for all to go eat dinner. This farewell dinner for those going NS, Jing Quan (main character) and myself? Organized by "真", LOL, (not burning). These few days went to play DotA. Someone is just below average. What Shin said is right, in DotA, one just need the intelligence to play no matter how long he/she have been playing. If one no brain: buy wrong items, engage wrong time, never defend towers and be a "HERO" and chiong someone stronger than you! Or even stand there and get hit by opponents and telling me this : "I want to see how long I can last.". I'll straight away give you this _|_ ! If you're trying to spoil game or give us burden, I'll give you an advise: Please Quit DotA. DotA is more than a game to me, I maybe have my point of views different from others. So anything please pardon me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment