Saturday, May 2, 2009

Opening Speech!

Hi all!
First of all, this is my very first blog in my 21 years life so far. This is kind of interesting. I'm beginning to change my point of view towards blog because I used to think that " BLOG = Big Load Of Garbage " , =x hahaha. ** Hopefully, there will not be any unwanted sources from any unknowns!! **

OH! my NS enlistment date is on 12th June!! Finally, I'm going NS after so long of waiting!! However, in the meantime, I'm also waiting for the reply from SPF to "recruit" me as a regular policeman. I went for the interview, YES! which means I'm 50% towards my GOAL. The interview was quite a smooth one although I'm nervous when begin interviewed. I'm hoping I'll get a good post or even better Traffic Police! As for now, still jobless, have to look for a part-time job real soon as there is not much time left. Meanwhile, I think I should start training on my 2.4km run and other fitness stations, although I know it's a bit late to start training now.

Well I think that's about all for now. Lastly, I hereby declared the " Opening Ceremony Of My Blog " !! Thanks for viewing. -.- HaHaHa -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment